This is a great recipe that you can throw in the oven before you take your work shoes off and is done in time for dinners. Or alternatively you can steam brocoli which takes 5 MINUTES
Option 1: OVEN
1) Preheat oven to 350
2) Chop stems off and place florets in a backing dish.
3) Add cocunut oil, ghee, butter, or avacado oil
4) Bake until tender about 20-30 minutes.
Option 2: STEAM
1) Chop stems off and place in boiling dish with 1in of water.
2) boil for 5 minutes or unril a rich green.
3) Serve dressed in oil of choice or spices of choice.